Director , Employee Relations
Our client is a well-established Financial Services Institution with main operations in Hong Kong and Greater China. With new initiatives and projects planned for 2019 and beyond, they are now seeking for a Director of Employee Relations. This is a newly created position based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Group Head of Human Resources, this is individual contributor role where you will lead their Employee Relations and Policy function. Working closely with business heads and other senior stakeholders, you will observe the current framework and effectiveness and provide expert advice on subjects such as ER best practices and investigation guidelines. You will keep abreast and implement latest compliance and employment policy, and ensuring alignment with internal control standards. As part of the senior management team, you will be involved in corporate wide initiatives and projects, recommending the best possible solutions whilst assessing and mitigating risk levels. In addition, you will take the lead in investigations where necessary. This is a prolific role where you will interface with various departments and business leaders.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of HR experience , at least 5 in Employee Relations
- Prior exposure in Financial Services or sizable multinationals with complex structures
- Strong knowledge in Employment Law and policy
- Previous experience in working with senior business leaders and external regulators
- Highly organised and build rapport with business leaders quickly and effectively
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Contact Daisy Lam on (852)3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number DL 229227 or www.ambition.com.hk Data provided is for recruitment purposes only