Director,Channels - APAC (1.6 mil; IT Security Solutions)
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||Up to HK$1600000.00 per annum|
The ideal calibre must have 10-15 years of experience within channel sales, channel development and channel management. This is an independent contributor position suitable for the experienced Channel Manager who can align the businesses' global channel strategies within APAC, design business tactics to address the APAC market conditions, maintain and build channel relations with partners and customers.
More importanly, he/she must be a specailist within the industry demonstrating a deep understanding across the IT Security space with indepth technical knowledge in Data Security and Encryption Solutions.
The business is seeking for an indivdiual who is detailed minded, has strong integrity values, committed, and will be able to maintain a friendly relationship and work closely with the Sales team to achieve greater good for the business.
- Managing a high performing channel partner network to achieve optimal performance, ensure loyal partnerships, and increase sales;
- Drive identification and recruitment of strategic channel partners;
- Accountable for solid, long-term business decisions, including influencing product development, joint marketing, solution bundle creation, and overall achievement of aggressive revenue goals;
- Identifying opportunities to expand channel sales throughout the region, and design and execute programs and initiatives to capture and leverage these in the marketplace;
- Growing new channel business through existing reseller partnerships and new partner recruitment;
- Providing excellent leadership and driving motivation within the channel eco-system;
- Developing channel plans by territory/region;
- Working closely with the sales team to increase sales success with partners through enhancements to programs, processes, and go-to-market strategies;
- Managing and monitoring the sales revenue plan by controlling expenses while meeting or exceeding revenue goals and maximizing product margin;
- Working closely with the Marketing Department to develop, implement and manage regional channel marketing programs to increase sales through channel partners;
Required Experience/ Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree, MBA is desirable
- 10 + years of relevant industry experience
- Successful track record of leading and managing channel, partners or alliances within a well-regarded IT security / enterprise software/hardware company; an early career in engineering/technical discipline would be a distinct advantage;
- Experience managing an indirect portfolio of clients;
- Relationship driven with a strong executive presence and solid industry reputation, with the ability to bring to the table an extensive network of executives
Interested candidates please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org