Director, Brand and Communications (Hospitality)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$700000 - HK$800000.00 per annum + bonus|
About our client and opportunity :
My client is a hospitality and entertainment group. They have aggressively developed multiple hospitality projects in HK/China region which embrace unique elements. They are looking for a seasoned brand curator to bring together these elements for their exquisite brand.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you are expected to create a brand guide book for internal and external use. You will rejuvenate the branding materials with new colours and taste to deliver a bespoke and exquisite brand. In particular, you will manage a team to develop contents, graphics, video for online and offline use. You will also gate keep regional offices' work and agencies' production
You will champion the launch of new projects and develop cross departmental endeavours.
About requirements :
To qualify, you will be have
- 8-12 years of experience in brand curation for luxury brands
- Appetite for brand curation for multi billion dollars new project and sound experiences of such in the past 5 years
- Team management experience with hands-on approach
- Commercial acumen and creative background
- High proficiency in English and Chinese, written and spoken (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC219905
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.