Director, Brand and Communications (Hospitality)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$700000 - HK$800000.00 per annum + bonus|
About our client and opportunity :
My client is a hospitality and entertainment group. They have aggressively developed multiple hospitality projects in HK/China region which embrace unique elements. They are in need of an experienced brand curator to bring together these elements to form an exquisite brand.
Reporting to the Chairman, you are expected to identify the essence of values the projects bring to tourists, local community and Hong Kong as a whole and manifest it in ways that are tasteful, exquisite but also accessible by the public mass. In particular, you will manage a team to develop brand contents, brand guidelines, gate keep regional offices' editorial work, agencies' production of video, digital content, event materials / guidebook.
You will champion the launch of new projects and develop digital strategy with cross-discipline leaders including Sales, Operations and traditional Marketing to create integrated approach.
About requirements :
To qualify, you will be have
- 8-12 years of experience in brand curation/management from luxury brands
- Appetite for brand curation for multi billion dollars new project and sound experiences of such in the past 5 years
- Team management experience with hands-on approach
- Commercial acumen and creative background
- High proficiency in English and Chinese, written and spoken (Cantonese and Mandarin)
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC219905
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.