Digital UX/UI Manager, Lifestyle Platform
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a listed company and a stable platform. They are investing into a new headcount to enhance user experience (UX) on online platform (website, e-commerce and apps). Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will
- Develop and set-up new digital platforms (e.g. DMP or other new tools) for effective implementation of targeting / re-marketing solutions in terms of raising the brand awareness, engagement and activation.
- Improve digital customer experience by refreshing digital contents, improving UX/UI and conducting A/B testing in digital channels such as website or mobile app
- Conduct analysis by leveraging audience data (outbound data from different channels; inbound data from website traffic and application funnel) to reveal user behavior and improve user journey experience.
- Identify partnership opportunities; stay abreast of the latest trends and best practices in digital industry; consistently brings in new ideas to improve digital customer experience.
- Manage large and complex projects by carrying out activities like resource planning, scope defining, communication, issue/risk/change management and stakeholder engagement.
- Work closely with stakeholders including product owners, technical teams, legal, compliance and external vendors to drive e-Services adoption, e-Commerce sales and revenue, and campaign activations and engagements in digital platforms
To qualify, you will have
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years' working experience in UI/UX user requirement collection, data analytics. Preferrably from e-commerce business or digital platform
- Good understanding of digital marketing, including web, mobile, social media, media advertising, SEM & SEO
- Proficient in digital analytics software such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc
- Very strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Knowledge and proven understanding of website and app tagging and ability to verify accuracy of analytics tagging implementation
- Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively in a matrix organizational structure and with vendors and agencies
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously while adhering established timeframes
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC235658
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.