Digital Supply Chain Director, E-Commerce
|Specialisation:||HaTCH Sales & Marketing Technology|
|Salary:||HK$800000.00 - HK$1000000.00 per annum|
Our client is a multi billion US dollar young corporation in the business of e-commerce. They are keen to set up a digital supply chain product team for Asia consolidation in Hong Kong and is now building a team of product managers and product head.
Reporting to the Director of Product based in the US, you will develop multi-year system roadmap for consolidating data from Asia suppliers, ocean carriers and warehouses - an infrastructure that consolidates all orgin logistics operation data.
You will also decide on network footprint, evaluate the right logistics partners to exchange data, decide on buy VS build systems as appropriate to manage cost efficiency and optimally manage time-to-market VS long term competitive moat.
You will work closely with demand planning and destination (US/Europe) operation team to build a seamless integration of data exchange through suppliers to end consumer.
To qualify, you will have
- 8-15 years of experience in building supply chain technology solutions for e-commerce or logistics business such as one stop e-commerce logistic system from front web-end to warehouse and carriers/ freight fowarders.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or the equivalent.
- Experience written specification & designed documents and has working understanding of how systems are built / worked so that you can coach the engineering team.
- Excellent project management skills to meet project milestone and overseas engineering team leaders, win their trust and credibility when deciding what do build and what not to build.
- High proficiency of English and Cantonese.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC235864
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.