Digital Solutions Architect
- Lead the solutioning and facilitate the adoption of technologies such as Dynatrace, EFK, Communication Platform and others.
- Provide technical expertise in technology and product evaluation and selection to support HK's digital initiatives. Lead execution of Proof of Concepts (PoC). Manage product, solution and service vendors. Collaborate with stakeholders (IT & business) in the technology assessments.
- Collaborate within and outside of the EA team on solution and architecture design for strategic projects and products.
- Create, standardize, and maintain design and architecture patterns.
- Contribute to HK's architecture governance. Develop and maintain reference design and architecture standards. Review solution designs and ensure alignment with HK's target state architecture.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in architecture and technologies such as Azure Cloud. Maintain understanding of IT applications and their business operation models. Provide technical leadership in solution design, ensuring solution deliveries align with target state architecture, technology policies and standards (security, availability, scalability, resilience, etc.).
- Provide technical leadership, training and mentoring to application teams, and developers in general. Demonstrate by examples.
- Universality degree in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience with at least 2 years of architecture exposure
- Hands-on experience in building enterprise level software and frameworks
- Experience working with vendors on solution delivery and leading offshore developers
- Hands-on experience working in Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- Excellent knowledge in digital technologies
- Excellent Knowledge in enterprise solutions, Cloud solutions, microservices architecture, data architecture & governance, continuous integration & deployment, automation testing and more
- Proven experience working in a product-oriented, team-based environment that use modern delivery approaches such as user experience design, lean, agile, DevOps
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical team management skills. Willing to demonstrate by example
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities. Stays in touch with the latest technology market
- Able to work in fast paced and challenging environments
- Creative thinker, proactive, enthusiastic, able to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.