Digital/ SAP Business Analyst (28-35k)
- Good ability to understand AMI customer needs and insights to develop new AMI related initiatives and propose practical digital solutions to deliver
- Strong ability to translate business needs into IT jargons or vice versa to consolidate and prepare user requirements and functional specification documents.
- Assist in system design documents review to assess, qualify, validate the proposed system solutions.
- Prepare test plan, support UAT execution, UAT reporting, system rollout and monitor go live performance.
- Work closely with internal IT team and external overseas vendors to ensure timely project delivery within the agreed budget and quality standards
- Ongoing monitoring system performance and identifying improvement.
- A recognized university degree in Computer Science/ Information System/ Business or a related discipline, with at least 4 years' relevant working experience in IT project coordination or business analyst role.
- Good understanding of IT project lifecycle and project management approaches
- Experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirement
- documentation; and system testing, including UAT and bug fixes
- Enthusiastic, demonstrated capability in applying state-of-the-art technology to scale and improve customer experience
- Experience in Web/mobile and SAP projects highly desirable
- Self-motivated, strong analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is a definite advantage
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.