Digital Partnership Development & Marketing - Insurance
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||HK$25000 - HK$28000 per month + Discretionary Bonus|
Our client is an expanding innovative insurance group. With their continuous investment in digital development, an outstanding opportunity has been created for an experienced partnership development and marketing professional to join their business.
Report directly to Dept Head, you will be a crucial member of the team to explore new digital business opportunities, develop potential digital partnerships, while keeping close contacts with existing relationships to meet business objectives and expansion needs. Working with various internal and external parities, you will assist in planning and implementing related online and offline marketing campaigns and strategies. In addition, you will also keep abreast of latest market trends, analyse customers' behaviour, key financial drivers and competitors' strategy to maintain the competitiveness of the firm's product.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 5 years' experience in partnership development, business development, partnership marketing and/or eCommerce, preferably gained in Insurance industry
- Strong candidates from other industries will also be considered
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for a more junior grading
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 4311/ firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CY 241795 or APPLY NOW here
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only