Digital Media Planning Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is one of the largest digital agencies in the Greater China region, working with some of the largest Mainland corporations and international brands on their regional digital projects. They have an extensive client portfolio across all industries and have built up 5 other international offices around the globe. They have recently started their operations in Hong Kong and have aggressive expansion plans here. They are currently looking for a Digital Media Planning Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
You will be taking care of the development and implementation of online advertising and other digital campaigns for some of the key regional accounts. Working with internal execution teams and also overseas offices to managing the flow of regional projects. You will be compiling media plans, budgets, flowcharts, decks and generate competitive and quantitative analysis through a range of approaches.
- At least 3-4 years of digital media planning experiences in an agency environment
- Media buying experience is a plus
- Previous experience in serving large Mainland Chinese/ regional accounts preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must
- Fast-paced, team player, proactive, excellent communications, presentations and analytical skills
- Keen eye on digital trends and market updates
- Candidates with more/ less experiences will be considered
Please contact Alison Tam on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the botton below quoting reference number AT232061
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only