Digital Marketing Manager - Greater China
- Prestigious education brand
- Strategic marketing role
- Hong Kong based role
Our client is a US-headquartered post-graduate education services provider with a strong brand and established history. They are now seeking an experienced marketing individual to join their Greater China marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies to target Chinese consumers and increase customer engagement. This includes maintaining a strong awareness of the education and competitor landscape in China and globally. You will generate ideas, execute and track results for social and digital media campaigns as well as email marketing communications, including monitoring and guiding an external content creation resource.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- At minimum of 5 years' experience focused on the Chinese consumer market, ideally from a service-oriented company
- A strategic mindset and a strong understanding of digital and social media marketing in China as well as experience in planning and executing social and digital campaigns there
- A solid knowledge of data analysis and usage of relevant tools, i.e. Google Analytics, Power BI, Hubspot
- Fluent English and Mandarin, verbal and written
- Desire to work within a flexible but hands-on environment
- A Master's degree, ideally in marketing or business
- Hong Kong residency or the ability to move here
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT222881.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.