Digital Marketing Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$660000.00 per annum|
About the client and opportunity :
My client is a B2B marketplace. They are looking for a strong data analytics digital marketer to lead the transformation of the marketplace.
You will be leading a team to conduct search, paid search, PPC, programmatics and digital Analytics. A keen sense of ownership and motivation is required for this position.
As a team, you will
- Deliver digital marketing campaigns to boost online traffic, leading to acquisitions and conversions
- Implementing analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture
- Be responsible for the website, preparing and executing SEM strategy
- Measure and analyze online marketing performance, being able to conduct analysis and insights
- Interacting and handling business partners and external agencies
- Design the on-going improvement of digital assets (website, chatbot, appls) that facilitate the reach of business objectives.
- Bring the data insights and effect mechanisms to internal stakeholders and educate them on better communications between business and marketing in order to reach success.
About the requirement :
- At least 8-10 years' digital analystics exprience
- Proven track record of designing and managing data analytic tools and business success of data-based marketing decisions
- University graduate with major in Electronic/Computer Engineering, Computer Study, E-commerce will be an advantage
- Agency experience preferred
- Be a good team player and able to work with the result oriented team
- Strong organizational, logistics and planning skills
- Chinese and English proof-reading skills are a must
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC217800
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.