Digital Marketing Executive
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$216000.00 - HK$240000 per annum|
Our client is one of the fastest growing forces within the consumer goods industry. Recording more than 50 percent growth in the past few years, the company cherishes and longs for talents to join their expanding business. To further fulfil their ambition, they are now looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their company.
You will be responsible for supporting and managing the company's digital marketing strategies to enhance the company's market leadership and reputation. You will be engaging in new projects while maintaining current media functions with tools such as Google Analytics or Photoshop. You will be engaging in new projects while maintaining current media functions. As a Digital Marketing Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and managing digital marketing strategies such as social media management and content development for different marketing channels
- Contributing to new digital projects such as mobile application, new product launches and other marketing functions
- Reinforcing marketing leadership and exposure through consumer support and KOL management
- Ensuring company website's functionality, accuracy and engagement level with content update, SEO and other analytic tools
- Analysing marketing trend, competitors' movement to uphold current marketing growth and reputation
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holders in marketing or related disciplines; digital marketing or information systems will be highly preferred
- 1 year or more experience in digital marketing; knowledge in Google Adwords and Google Analytics is a must
- Digital or graphic design skills such as Photoshop or AI will be an advantage; experience in HTML or SEO will be an advantage
- Independent, creative, not afraid to take initiate, and well organized
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC229913.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.