Digital Marketing Assistant
Our client is a sizable financial services group with diversified business globally in brokerage, private wealth management, investment banking and investment management. With their continuous expansion in Greater China business, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing candidate to join their online trading business.
Reporting to Team Head, you will be supporting Digital Marketing team on website, digital platform and social media channel development and maintenance. You will work closely with different internal and external parties to facilitate Digital Marketing campaigns. In addition, you will also help produce reports and conduct market research and analysis on the latest trends.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations gained in Banking, Securities, Trading and/or other Financial Services industries preferably
- Skilled in Excel, HTML5 and Adobe
- Experience with Social Media management would be highly advantageous
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn
- Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and / or Mandarin
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3103 firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number CY 236370
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only