Digital Marketing, Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$400000.00 - HK$500000.00 per annum + bonus|
Our client is one of the world biggest consumer brands and a market leader in its kind. The digital marketing assistant manager role has two focuses - online content creation and online campaign. Reporting to a team leader based in Hong Kong you will work closely with product and marketing team to prepare the online content for new product launch advertising. You will manage agency to ensure their work align with corporate brand guideline and the essence of the story line. You will also optimize website traffic. In addition, you will be a team player within the digital team to design O2O campaign to create more publicity and noise in the market.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Minimum 5 years of consumer lifestyle brand/ agency digital marketing experience
- Strong marketing acumen and project management skills
- Passion on dynamic and fast paced working culture
- Regional experience is an advantage but not necessary
- Excellent communications skills
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC42908
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.