Digital IT Lead/ Technical Project Manager- 60-70k
Technical integration analysis and design
- Work with different technical teams (group, local, vendor) for integration analysis and design
- Analyse technical issues and devises & provides cost effective solutions
- Handle enquires and provides support to different technical parties
- Work with business users to understand/review/integrate user requirements and to propose technical solutions
- Provide training to upgrade IT knowledge on business and applications
- Ensure deliverables and systems comply with all applicable standards and guidelines.
Planning and coordination of project tasks
- Inter-team planning and coordination for technical tasks and related project activities during development, SIT, UAT, production launch, on-going operation and support.
- Work with project managers and business owners to ensure in-time delivery of solution and align with overall project plan.
- Measure and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations. Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
- Coordinate vendors to meet project timelines and quality of the delivery.
- Work with local and offshore resources to oversee project development
Documentation, progress update and others
- Produce and present technical documentations including requirement specifications, high level designs, API swagger and specifications, development specifications, test cases and test plans for different levels and types of audiences.
- Produce and present regular status updates of the progress of technical tasks and related project activities.
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by managers to meet business objectives
- Discussion with local technical teams for system integration
- Discussion with local process & control teams to comply with standard processes and procedures.
- Discussion with testing teams for testing procedures
- Discussion with users / stakeholders of various levels on user requirement, design approach, testing procedure and expected result.
- Present IT solutions and progress status to business users
- Communicate with teammates regarding work progress / done and business update
- Meeting / discussion with outsources partners / vendors
- Meeting / discussion with business partners for IT matters including software implementation and testing procedures
Education & Experience
- University / College graduate in computer science
- Minimum 7-8 years of relevant experience
- Preferably with experience in multi-national financial services company or technology consulting firms
- Communicate across English, Cantonese and Mandarin with experience working with vendor & offshore teams
- Knowledge in Insurance industry is preferable
- Solid experience involving in Agile/Scrum project delivery method
- Experience on mobile apps: XCode, React Native, Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience on new technologies (e.g. Cloud migration, AI, ML)
- Strong analytical skill and able to manage multiple tasks within tight timeline
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Knowledge of web service product
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.