Digital Business Transformation Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
My Client is one of the biggest engineering company in the world, they are actively looking for Digital Business Transformation Manager to strengthen their APAC IT transformation progress.
- Lead the development of Target Operating Model for the function
- Conduct proper feasibility study on new process / solutions and to develop sound business case.
- Plan, direct and coordinate for execution of programs and strategic projects, to ensure successfully delivery per project timeline and achieve target benefits
- Perform quality control over operations functions. To drive on process re-engineering and setting up of operating policy to ensure effective risk control across functions.
- Continuously review and make improvements to the demand management process and platform so as to enhance the effectiveness and ensure demands are fulfilled meeting the business objectives
- Responsible for change management and project risk mitigation
- Develop and sustain a collaborative environment to ensure that the team is encouraged to leverage synergies and economies of scales
- Foster continuous learning and cross team knowledge transfer during and post project implementation.
- Identify opportunities and facilitate proposal for improvements
- Lead and conduct all projects related vendor management activities
- Lead and deliver project presentation and updates
To be considered for this role, you should ideally have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or relevant disciplines
- At least 7 years experience in project or Operations management
- Detailed and process oriented individual with strong analytical and data presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication strategy for all stages of projects
- Manage transitions between projects stages and ensure that changes are consistent with business goals
- Desire and willingness to make a difference, promoting excellence and quality
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with strong commitment to working and thinking collaboratively
- Ability to provide creative solutions to problems, applying knowledge appropriately
- Engineering / Logistics company experience is preferred.