Digital Business Transformation Manager
My Client is one of the biggest engineering company in the world, they are actively looking for Digital Business Transformation Manager to strengthen their APAC IT transformation progress.
- Lead the development of Target Operating Model for the function
- Conduct proper feasibility study on new process / solutions and to develop sound business case.
- Plan, direct and coordinate for execution of programs and strategic projects, to ensure successfully delivery per project timeline and achieve target benefits
- Perform quality control over operations functions. To drive on process re-engineering and setting up of operating policy to ensure effective risk control across functions.
- Continuously review and make improvements to the demand management process and platform so as to enhance the effectiveness and ensure demands are fulfilled meeting the business objectives
- Responsible for change management and project risk mitigation
- Develop and sustain a collaborative environment to ensure that the team is encouraged to leverage synergies and economies of scales
- Foster continuous learning and cross team knowledge transfer during and post project implementation.
- Identify opportunities and facilitate proposal for improvements
- Lead and conduct all projects related vendor management activities
- Lead and deliver project presentation and updates
To be considered for this role, you should ideally have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or relevant disciplines
- At least 7 years experience in project or Operations management
- Detailed and process oriented individual with strong analytical and data presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication strategy for all stages of projects
- Manage transitions between projects stages and ensure that changes are consistent with business goals
- Desire and willingness to make a difference, promoting excellence and quality
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team with strong commitment to working and thinking collaboratively
- Ability to provide creative solutions to problems, applying knowledge appropriately
- Engineering / Logistics company experience is preferred.