Digital & Technology Innovation Manager
Our client is a well established platform and a major employer in Hong Kong. Recent years, they focus of innovation has been growing and they have employed a vast number of smart city commercial and technical veterans to take the innovative ideas to fruition.
This role sits in the innovation team which is a close-knit group of business developers. The role of a digital and technology innovation manager is to identify business opportunities within the smart city ecosysteam, aligning needs with vendor solutions, develop business proposals and conduct pilot run. It is NOT a sales role per se but definitely a commercial role where you will need to develop a business from ground up with the support of research team and engineering team. The business has to be either smart home/building solution related or IT digital enterprise solution related.
- A recognized university degree or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering, Building Services, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines, with a minimum 5 years' relevant experience in engineering and/or digital/innovative solution development capacity.
- Solid experience in design, installation and operation of innovation solutions and customer
- engagement systems.
- Strong commercial acumen within B2B environment. Tech start-up founders are welcome.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels, both internally and externally.
- Customer‐oriented, self‐motivated, good team player, able to work under pressure and tight schedule.
- Rich knowledge in energy efficiency technologies.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese.
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC234466
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.