Digital Analytics Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$600000.00 - HK$700000.00 per annum|
About the client and the opportunity :
My client is a global luxury retail brand. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Digital, you will lead 1 Senior Digital Analyst to support the development of the digital marketing data and CRM data management framework. You will be able work with retail, aftersales, customer supports to identify improvement opportunities of the holistic customer experience journey, online and offline.
You will own the global digital analytics BI tool and lead the development of reporting mechanisms.
In a long run, you will help create a data driven marketing roadmap.
About the qualifications:
- 6-8 years of experience in developing data management framework, digital data analytics and performance tracking for sizable multinational corporations.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience
- Experience in or with agency/client partnership models and relationships
- Possess good writing and presentation skills - ability to interpret data and "story tell"
- Regional exposure, along with a solid understanding of the luxury retail industries
- Basic knowledge of marketing technology tools -eg. Web Analytics, Campaign Management, CMS, Personalization, Social Listening, Media optimizer etc
- Excellent proficiency in English, and Mandarin is required for daily communications with international colleagues
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC219157
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified