DevOps Engineer/ System Analyst- Innovative Greenfield Projects
Our client is one of the innovative start-ups and they invest highly in IT. This exciting and rewarding role oversees APAC projects. Currently, they are planning to relocate their IT team from overseas to Hong Kong. They are hiring for some DevOps Engineers and System Analysts to join their IT team. Candidates who love challenges will be good for the role.
- Product design and implementation and contribute to system architecture design automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Perform system and network analysis, planning, design, implementation, monitoring, capacity management, security operations, troubleshooting, and documentation.
- Manage and monitor systems.
- Support application development.
- Perform prompt remedy actions, track and update progress from various parties to ensure problems been solved with minimum service impact.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science/ Systems Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years'+ working experience with good knowledge of DevOps.
- Good experience with Linux based operating systems, Ivs, NGINX, Tomcat, MySQL, and Redis.
- Experience using zabbix, nagios, cacti or equivalent monitoring tools.
- Good knowledge of Java, Shell, Python, salt, puppet or equivalent automation tools.
- Strong planning skills and excellent technical knowledge (infrastructure, servers, applications support, data) are required.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a team leader.
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.