Development and Engagement Manager - Global Non-Profit
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a US-headquartered global philanthropy that supports other non-profit organizations to impact the lives of youth in emerging market countries. Through partnerships and grants, the organization donates to and works with charities around the world on building their internal capacity and operations. Due to overall growth, they are now hiring a Fundraising and Development Manager to focus on Hong Kong donors.
Report to the Vice President of Global Development, you will be responsible for developing a fundraising strategy that will continue to grow the donor base in Hong Kong and meet annual revenue targets. You will cultivate and strengthen relationships with corporates, individuals, foundations and create opportunities for donor engagement programs that can include grantee partner visits and volunteering opportunities. You will be responsible for effective board and donor communications, as well as event management of flagship donor events.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A minimum of 5+ years' fundraising experience, preferably from within an international context, with a solid track record of success; those with less experience in fundraising but with relevant financial sales or business development experience and a passion for the industry may also be considered
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and client-facing skills with an understanding of cultural differences and nuances
- A high level of commitment to the role as it is highly visible, very external-facing and requires creativity, energy and passion
- Some previous event management experience
- Near native English and Chinese verbal and written communication skills
- A team player mentality and passion for philanthropy
- A Bachelor's degree
Contact Leona Tjio on (852) 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT240986.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only