Developer - Equities
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Salary:||HK$45000 - HK$110000 per month|
The Equities Technology Team is primarily responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of high availability, high-performance mission-critical systems for order management and connectivity for exchanges across the Pan-Asia region. A highly motivated developer will receive exposure to a fast paced environment covering risk, program and agency trading businesses and spanning functional domains including direct market access, algorithmic trading, smart order routing, merchandising, business analysis, order management, and exchange connectivity.
* Excellent proven development skills and experience in server side and user interface development using C++, C# and/or Java (3+ years' experience).
* Solid object oriented design and programming skills.
* Strong analytical skills and motivation to develop a deep understanding of the equities business, its revenue channels, and workflows.
* Highly motivated, committed and capable of working to timelines.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and willingness to work in a collaborative team environment.
* Strong interpersonal skills and able to work well with both technology groups and trading desks.