Desktop Publisher/ Publishing Associate/ Admin (Ard 25k)
Our client is one of the well-known investment banks and they are currently looking for a desktop publisher.
Fresh graduates are also welcome if they possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Be proficient in using various software applications, such as MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Chinese language Word Processing, or through Internet and Intranet as well as other common applications required by the Users.
- Effectively use the software outlined above to create and produce document templates, charts, graphs, tables, and client documents.
- Diligently follow Users' instructions on their Presentation/documentation requirements and complete the assigned tasks accurately and promptly.
- Communicate and interact with clients in a professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Skills in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Some knowledge or experience in graphic touch-up with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Chinese typing essential
- Able to work under pressure and communicate with people in a positive manner
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Desktop Publishing working Experience is an advantage
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number ALI43196 www.ambition.com.hk or email to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.