Design Manager (Ladies high end fahsion)
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
Our client is a growing designer brand in high end fashion retail industry. Armed with a well-established business plan, the business is growing aggressively in Hong Kong & China these few years. To support the design and development of the ladies line, they are now hiring a Design Manager to lead the both design, production and QA team.
Reporting directly to the GM, you will lead the team to formulate full range of seasonal design work from concept generation to samples completed. You will work closely with vendor in cost, quality and time-line management. You will develop strategy plans and creative direction base on market trends. You will collaborate with team members and suppliers on fabric development. This is a rare opportunity for candidates with solid ladies-wear design experience with technical knowledge to join the expanding brand.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Degree holder in fashion design or related discipline
- At least 10 years design experience in international fashion brand
- Experience in working on designer brand will be an advantage
- China exposure will be an advantage
- Good command in both English and Cantonese
- Strong communication, interpersonal and cooperative skills
- Occasional travel to China
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below