Deputy Chief Executive Officer - Virtual Banking
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
- Virtual Bank Under Established Growing Group
- Strategic and Commercial Role
- Exciting Growth Opportunities
Our client is one of the fastest growing conglomerate in Asia and they are currently seeking an experienced C-Suite professional to join their business as Deputy Chief Executive for their Hong Kong Virtual Banking arm.
Reporting to the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong Virtual Bank, you will be responsible in shaping up the direction of their operations in this market, where you will provide strategic drive and monitor execution of those plans through leading different functions in the business. You will work together with the Chief Executive and functional leaders in the Bank, as well as senior management at Group level to ensure delivery of their milestones. This role will require to navigate a complex Group matrix structure and therefore, stakeholder influencing skills, people management skills, entrepreneurial mindset and proactive business approach are going to be of importance to be successful in this role.
To qualify individuals must possess:
- At least 15 years overall management experience within a small to medium financial services firm in Hong Kong
- Seasoned Executive, having taken on C-Suite roles in recent years
- Retail Banking experience is a MUST. SME Banking or Fintech industry experience desirable
- Strong business and people leadership skills
- Multilingual language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Enjoys a hands-on approach on running daily operations
Interested parties, please send your updated resume to Rhoda.Rivera@ambition.com.hk or click APPLY NOW quoting reference no. RR236100.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.