Demand Planner - FMCG MNC
My client is a well-known multinational FMCG company with a wide brand portfolio. With their net assets worth more than 43 billion US dollar globally, they are the market leader within the industry. Looking to further enhance their overall process and profits, they are now in search of a Demand Planner. This candidate will serve as a direct business owner in line with company's direction.
You will be taking lead in sales forecast while acting as the business owner. You will be coordinating with sales and marketing team to ensure maximum accuracy. As a Demand Planner, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting data analysis based on sales history, commercial performance and market trend
- Deriving accurate and realistic sales forecast based on data analysis
- Coordinating with the sales and marketing team independently and proactively to consolidate forecast's accuracy
- Serving as independent business owner and communicating with internal stakes holder
- Supporting in process improvement such as forecasting protocol, data system and etc
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree with more than 2 years of experience in demand planning
- Candidates from other industry with strong business ownership and entrepreneurial mindset will also be considered
- Independent, logical, analytical and strong communication skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese and English
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC234355.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.