Demand Analyst (global market)
With long history, our client is one of the leading domestic appliances companies with its quality and innovative products. Today, the company presents in over 30 countries with direct commercial subsidiaries and selling its product globally. They are currently looking for a Demand Analyst to join their team.
As a Demand Analyst, you are mainly analysing and tracking the sales forecast within APA region. You have to prepare and issue all of the sales & operations report for each market and review with the manager. Also, to review plans to reduce slow moving and risky stock during the sales and operation process and ensure that variances and anomalies within the statistical forecast are identified. Moreover, to liaise with markets on forecast submissions and modify statistical forecasts generated by APO and update the markets.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Graduate Level or Professional Qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Sales Forecasting, Demand Planning, preferably in electronics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work with complex data sets from multiple sources
- Numerate with strong IT skills in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and experience of working with a statistical forecasting tool
- A thorough understanding of the importance of the Supply Chain function and good commercial awareness
- Experience of working with ERP/ SAP/ APO/ BW is highly preferred
- Strong written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin skills
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM234513.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.