Data Warehouse System Analyst (Java/ Teradata)- Reputable Bank
Our client is one of the first-tier banks in Hong Kong and they are looking for a System Analyst/ Development Manager to join the application team. The right candidate will be supporting financial market data processing and data warehouse system. S/he needs to manage system development projects in the business area aligning with the Bank's project management framework. They also need to maintain the high quality of service and deliverable for the critical index business. Candidates with experience using Java, BI tools (Teradata, IBM DataStage etc) is necessary. The right candidate needs to have a good mindset, be a quick learner and able to handle multiple projects at the same time. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- Responsible for application development and business analyst for financial market data /data warehouse projects.
- Provide proactive consultancy to business users in formulating system solutions that can help business to capture revenue growth, improve customer experience and operational efficiency.
- Supervise and lead the programmers and provide coaching to junior level.
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of IT system development experience in supporting financial market data processing and data warehouse system, preferably for highly critical business
- Strong track record in collaborating with relevant business units and service providers in project delivery. Exposure to financial market data and Index systems support preferred
- Good understanding on the project management framework
- Application development and project management experiences in Java, Teradata, IBM Datastage platforms preferred
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong team spirit, quality oriented and attentive to details
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate technical solutions for business' understanding.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click APPLY now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.