Data Warehouse IT Project Manager - Banking - HK
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Data Warehouse IT Project Manager - Banking - Hong Kong
A top-tier banking client is looking for IT project managers with strong data warehouse project experience.
- You will oversee user requirement gathering process, overall front-to-back UAT process or particular asset class deliverable
- You will lead a project team to provide technical guidance throughout system development, implementation, testing and maintenance
- You will manage IT project implementation to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the agreed standards
- You will liaise with and manage vendors for project, maintenance and support
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 10+ years of working experience on application development, preferably in banking or finance industry
- Ability to manage medium to large size deliverable from end to end independently
- Strong experience and knowledge in Data Warehouse (DWH), MIS and Financial Reporting
- Solid development experience in RDBMS (Oracle 11g), ETL (ODI), BI Reporting tools (OBIEE/Cognos), UNIX script, SQL and PL/SQL
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
Please contact Stephanie Tung on (852) 3103 4317/ or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number STT218172.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.