Data/ Cloud Enterprise Architect/ Manager-Regional Conglomerate
Our client is one of the Global Conglomerates in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect/ Manager to join their architecture team to work on regional projects. S/he will be leading the enterprise architecture practice for Hong Kong Corporate Office as well as overseas Business Unites. The right candidate needs to establish and maintain the enterprise architecture practice, processes, standards, principles and the architecture repository. It is also important to lead the other enterprise architects in different domains to develop and maintain reusable architecture artifacts (e.g. architectures blueprints and roadmaps, principles, models, templates and standards) that can be leveraged by different projects and business units. Last but not least, S/he has to lead business case development for investment in architecture projects and perform stakeholder management to ensure Enterprise Architecture strategies are clearly communicated to all stakeholders. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Science related disciplines.
- Over 8-10 years' experience in IT with good experience in enterprise architecture and system design in a sizable architecture practice.
- Good knowledge in enterprise architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Knowledge in enterprise architecture tools such as Abacus is a plus.
- Knowledge in big data or cloud is in advance.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence and drive decision making from leadership and stakeholders across the company.
- Good communication skills in both Cantonese and English.
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.