Data Scientist - Finance Service
- Responsible for the analytics pipeline from data extraction, blending, cleansing and processing to model creation and result visualization
- Gather, analyze data and build statistical models to conduct data analysis and create algorithms to predict probabilities
- Develop predictive and prescriptive models through programming in R or Python.
- Communicate quantitative insights into recommendations and present final results.
- Lead researches in the application of AI for stakeholders
- Identify and explore relevant data sources from internal and external sources, covering structured and unstructured data
- Design data collection, integration and retention requirements and framework
- Work with the IT system team to design and implement data-driven systems; and refine data collection process
- Degree holder in Quantitative Science/Data Management/Business Analysis or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years in data science, modeling and some scripting
- Minimum of 3 years in managerial role of data science, analytics or data management
- Hands on experience with machine learning models using Python or R
- Strong data project management, business process analysis and numerical skills
- Data visualization skills, preferred experience in Power BI, Quik or Tableau
- Good command in using data management tools, data systems or related software
- Desire to work across various projects and enjoy strategically advising clients on emerging data techniques and initiatives.
- Fluency in English and Chinese are required