Data Product Manager, Global Telecom
Our client is one of the leading global telecoms. A data product management role was opened.
You will be responsible for
- Responsible for overall product & marketing management which include formulation of product planning, sales forecast, marketing strategy, product pricing & monitoring of profit and loss under consolidation basis and by product category in long and short term
- Consolidate corporate customer needs and design improvement plans
- Conduct product performance, margin analysis and forecast
- Conduct research, formulate product development and pricing strategies
- Prepare ongoing updates of market intelligence and industry trends
- Formalate messages on value proposition and the pitch kit to key channels
- Drive and give advice to marketing and communications team on creating marketing campaign and promotion programs ; ensure activities are in line with business target
- Prepare performance management report, product content for website / brochures ; customer success stories, competitive briefs, sales presentations, case studies and white papers in order to increase sales
- Degree holder in Business Management / Marketing
- Minimum 5 years or above relevant experience
- Solid experience in telecommunications product is a must
- Good command of both spoken & written English
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrate high influencing skills in a matrix team
- Result-oriented and self motivated
- Excellent proficiency in spoken and in Chinese and English
Contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4326 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number MC242269
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.