Data Modeler - Insurance - HK
Data Modeler - Insurance - Hong Kong
A top tier global insurance firm is looking for data modeler to join their team.
- Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting long-term solutions.
- Work with the Application Development team to implement data strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models/structure.
- Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure high data quality and reduced redundancy.
- Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new and existing projects.
- Strong data modeling experience with "startup" mentality i.e. innovative, able to adapt to changes, driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Advantage: prior exposure to legal technology innovation