Data management Specialist - infrastructure
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Our client is a leading bank in Hong Kong. They are now setting up new teams on data management. You will take initiatives in a brand new team and support the expanding business. They are now looking for a Data Management Specialist to join the new team.
- Leading activities on data and information management; formulate and implement strategies for data and information management to ensure a robust infrastructure and process management is in place across the Bank.
- Responsible for gathering and prioritizing data infrastructure requirements and liaise with Home Office accordingly for effective implementation, including monitor data request support on inputs, storage and download
- Driving and managing the design, development, implementation and maintenance of applicable localized infrastructure / platform/ process flow / automation / tool aiming to facilitate analytics, modelling, customer contact and tracking/ MI/ dashboard activities
- Collaboration and coordination with technology, process and business and other stakeholders to solicit their buy-in and subsequent joint efforts in defining, prioritizing and implementing data and infrastructure management initiatives
- Manage the newly released self-used MI platform:
- Act as knowledge base to educate users on using the new platform and provide necessary support/ documentation
- Manage the ongoing enhancement of the platform: collect user requirements; review and prioritize development needs; work with system stakeholders ( IT) on actual development and coordinate the implementation/ release
- Degree in Computer Science, Data and Information Management or a related discipline. Master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 8 years' banking experience in information and data management, leads and campaign management, MI reporting with respect to programming and database architecture
- Expertise in data/information management and data subject matters with track record in developing and successfully implementing data/information management strategy. Experience in architecting and building data warehoused and data marts for financial industry is also needed
- Demonstrated knowledge of data structures, data systems and tools and related software and data management policies and practices in a complex organizational environment
- Strong experience in leading the design and development of MI reporting platform and database systems
- Solid experience in Mainframe / UNIX, DB2, Oracle with expertise in VBA, SAS, SQL, Teradata, DB2 Hadoop and so on
- Business process analysis skills, including the ability to analyze and document the current processes and organizations that create and manage the client data
- Data analysis skills, including the ability to analyze the different client identifiers and client hierarchies and understand the relationship between them and any controls currently in place
- Ability to challenge practices and gain consensus between legacy approaches and /or conflicting priorities
- Excellent leadership, organizational, problem solving, influencing and communication skills
Interested parties, click "APPLY NOW" or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org