Data Engineer (Cloud/ BI/ ETL/ Oracle)- 30-37k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
- Design, test and integrate data flow between cloud and Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Develop and maintain complex cloud ETL processes originating from multiple data sources
- Participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful cloud and DHW deployment
- Develop, manage and maintain data staging areas and data models to meet new and changing business requirements
- Facilitate cross team and cross-component collaboration, including Business Owners, Analysts & other IT teams, to share and acquire development ideas and knowledge
- Create efficient queries to analyze data from external applications and the data warehouse
- Evaluate and recommend products that enhance our BI/DW solution
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field (Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology etc.), Business Analytics, Statistics or E-Commerce or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience with Business Intelligence and Enterprise Data Warehouse
- 3-5 years of data management experience on Oracle, MongoDB, Hadoop and data integration such as Pentaho, Informatica, DataStage
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem technologies HDFS, Spark, Sqoop, Storm, Oozie, YARN, Flume, and Zookeeper is highly preferred
- Experience with AWS S3, Redshift, EMR or Azure/Google cloud platform is highly preferred * Experience with cloud integration Eg. data synchronization between cloud and on-premises environments is highly preferred
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.