Data Center Operations Engineer/ Banking
- Operational Management of Data Centers and Information Processing Critical Facilities within APAC region.
- Provide support for problem root cause analysis, correction and prevention. Direct event recovery teams through expedited informed decisions to minimize production impact.
- Standards, Policies and Guideline Enforcement- Ensure all activities taking place within the Data Center meet or exceed established Enterprise Standards.
- Ensure all Availability Management Processes are followed
- Assist in the creation and execution of the EMEA Data Centre Strategy in line with Enterprise strategy.
- Critical Site Enhancements / Projects- Actively participate in all projects effecting Critical Spaces providing subject matter expertise and design of Communications rooms, cabling and racking.
- Support all types of infrastructure projects including hardware, networks, virtual server and information security components.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- University degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience of more than 5 years in data center operations / critical facility environment.
- Detailed, in-depth knowledge of technology infrastructure including data center hardware, servers, networks and platform operations.
- Hands on technical support and operational management of critical services in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong knowledge of Networking within a Data Centre, including Networking design and protocols for switches, routers, hubs, servers, firewalls, wireless, etc.
- Nice to have knowledge of Server / Storage environments for Windows and Unix .
- Fluency in English. Strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Experience with hardware activities (Commissioning and decommissioning of racks, equipment, cabling, trouble-shooting etc.)
If you are interested and feel confident in this job role. Please feel free to apply directly here or send an email to email@example.com Thanks