Data Centre Operation engineer role- 30-40k
|Salary:||HK$30000 - HK$40000 per month|
- Responsible for the 7x24 data centre shift operations
- Supervise the progress of daily scheduled task execution including batch job, electricity bill processing, health check and reports to ensure quality service is provided
- Provide system monitoring and escalation support of outstanding issue for both IT and facility systems to minimize the operation risk
- Review operation procedures and change requests before communication to shift team for execution
- Plan and coordinate 7x24 roster for the shift teams
- Assist in regular inspection and audit
- Provide data centre facility system support to improve the performance, reliability and availability of the data centre services in a proactive approach
- To set-up and document proper procedures and operating instruction to meet the policy and standard
- To perform standby duty after normal office hour and carry out emergency shift duties when required
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- A recognized university degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualifications
- IT professional certificates like MCSE, CCNP, ITIL etc. is preferable
- At least 3 years of shift experience in data centre environment, supervisory level is preferable
- At least 5 years of operations experience or system administration in networking, security, management tool, Windows and other common IT platforms
- A team player with good discipline, innovation and leadership
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese, ability to speak Mandarin is preferable
Please contact Davis Leung on 3103 4342 or click APPLY NOW quoting reference number DL236972.
Data provided is for recruitment purpose only.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.