- Develop, maintain, and evangelize data architecture principles, policies and standards.
- Develop, maintain, and support enterprise data platform to enable analytics capability in the different business units.
- Design and create conceptual and logical data models, fit for analytical consumption and able to support data analyses.
- Defines and maintains data architecture artifacts, documentations, design standards, best practices and lifecycle management.
- Stewards data governance to drive high standards of coherence, availability, consistency and usability in a secure fashion.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Managing the ETL data processes and data migration, ensuring governance processes are implemented and followed
- Ensuring data access rights and processes for data analysis are well maintained
- Production support of the enterprise data platform by responding to system problems in a timely manner. Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting and integrating new features.
- University Degree in IT or Business, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with data modelling, data governance, data architecture, data warehousing, or related fields.
- Possess mastery of and hands on experience of the end-to-end data warehousing paradigm, both current and emerging technologies, execution knowledge and leadership (including data warehousing concepts, data modelling best practices and design principles, and architecture)
- Well versed in the design, development and validation of descriptive, predictive, prescriptive, and applied analytics.
- Experience with working with AWS S3, or similar big data tech stack.
- Experience with building and managing data pipelines and ETL jobs.
- Experience in operationalising Data Governance, Data Stewardship and Data Quality, including good understanding of good management practices and data risk and regulatory issues
- Analytical and independent problem solver. Meticulous with high attention to detail
- Strong communicator with ability to switch hats between data/technical speak and business/layperson speak.