Data & Systems Manager- 50-60k
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
Data Governance and Data Management
- Establish and implement effective data governance and data management practices within GPEA.
- Manage and develop comprehensive documentation which captures data, systems and business knowledge.
- Ensure data is handled appropriately and securely; that data privacy laws and other data handling best practices are complied with.
Systems Planning and Management
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the fundraising CRM systems, engagement systems, payment gateways, and business intelligence systems. Ensure that these systems are effective and fit for purpose.
- Undertake current state and future state assessment to identify any gaps or misalignment of system functionality against the business requirement.
- Undertake regular audits and develop the program of works or projects to improve the system workflows, system/data integration, and user experience.
Support/ Coaching/ Leadership / People Management
- Develop and manage performance and development plan for an individual team member
- Provide guidance, skill-sharing, coaching, and support to team members and non-technical managers within the company
- Solid experience in establishing and implementing the DAMA Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBOK) and data governance frameworks (such as the Data Governance Institute Data Governance Framework).
- Certified Data Management Professional or equivalent would be highly desirable.
- Experienced Salesforce Certified Administrator and prior experience with data warehouse business intelligence would be highly regarded.
- Database management, in particular, the ability to query with SQL language and development.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields; postgraduate degree such as Master of Business Administration would be highly regarded.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written). Other languages such as Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean would be highly regarded.
Contact Ms. Alexandra Leung at (852) 3103 4312 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.