Data Analytics Manager
|Location:||Hong Kong, Hong Kong|
My client is one of the biggest entertainment group in the world and listed company in Hong Kong, they are actively looking for Data Analytics Manager to strengthen their internal IT Audit team.
The primary responsibility of the Data Analytics Manager is to support specialized or complex audits in multiple disciplines, and to provide expertise in data analytics according to the audit and regulatory requirements. Successful candidates should possess previous data analytics experience.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and the Company policies, practices, and procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Key Performance Objectives
- Develop, execute, interpret and apply data analytics to assist ASG initiatives for continuous monitoring strategies.
- Support SCL regulatory and compliance and operational audit teams in planning, fieldwork and reporting.
- Advise and recommend on infrastructural and data architecture issues and best practices.
- Perform statistical data analyses and provide advice on special investigations and operational issues.
- Complete projects and deliver required results to management.
- Ability to work independently and on ad-hoc assignments.
- Maintain professional relationship with key stakeholders.
- Key Responsibilities
- Participate in data analytics in local and global initiatives.
- Responsible for data analyses to streamline data for regulatory and compliance purpose.
- Analyze data and develop tools and models to identify, monitor the occurrence of potential risks and issues.
- Provide CAATs and assist the internal audit function to perform data analytic projects.
- Prepare and evaluate business performance result for the Management.
- Make oral and written presentations to process owners and executive management
- Perform additional duties as directed by Management.
21 years of age.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree, and preferably Master's Degree in accounting, business, IT or related field.
- Preferably with a professional designation e.g. CISA, CIA, CPA, etc.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience, 2+ years in data analytics disciplines.
- Proficient in at least two of the following data warehousing packages included Microsoft SQL Server BI, Power BI , SAS, IBM Cognos, and SAP BusinessObjects.
- Experience in developing computer assisted audit technique using ACL, IDEA, SAS, SQL.
- Must have the ability to manage the collection, compilation, analysis, and collection of data.
- Big Four IT auditing/consulting experiences desirable.
- Knowledge of Nevada gaming regulations, Macau Gaming Control Bureau and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements desirable.
- Knowledge in AML guidelines from different jurisdictions desirable.
- High ethical standards, level of commitment and ability to cope with complexity and change.
- Exhibits outstanding leadership, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Must adhere to Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, and professional auditing standards and ethics.
- Must have the ability to manage the collection, compilation and analysis of data.
- Must be able to establish excellent professional working relationships with audit staff and other team members.
- Must be highly detail-oriented and be accountable to all deliverables under his/ her leadership.
- Must be available to travel domestically and internationally as required.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese), both verbal and written.
Physical Requirements (Only use if this is essential to performing the job)
- Perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with frequent interruptions or distractions.
- Adapt to frequent changes in workload and be able to adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate while completing tasks within established time frames.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with fellow Team Members, management, outside contacts, guest and the public.
- Ability to meet the basic physical requirements of an office environment including moving freely and frequently about an office, accessing computers and related business tools.