Cyber Security Manager (VP level)- Financial Institution- 70k
Our client is a well-established financial institution in Hong Kong with a strong record and outstanding performance across Asia. They have been aggressively expanding the business in past years. Currently, they are looking for a Cyber Security Team Lead (VP level) to join their team and s/he will be leading few juniors. The right candidate has to develop and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures for the company, as well as providing training for users and promote cybersecurity awareness. S/he also has to configure and support security tools, including firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems etc. On the other hand, the candidate has to perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses, security assessments, and provide strategies for the company in order to protect the systems and networks. This is an exciting role for those who are looking for challenges.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 6 years+' of working experience in IT Security with a background working in the banking or finance industry.
- Good experience in implement cybersecurity policies and procedure.
- Good knowledge of firewalls, anti-virus software etc.
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations/guidelines relating to cyber security e.g. SFC/HKMA will be in advance.
- Certified with ISO27001/ team lead experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
If you are interested in this role please send us your CV/ click apply now or call us on +852 31034331 for a further discussion.