Cyber Security Manager- Global Retail Bank- up to HKD$60k
Our client is one of the First Tier Global Retail Bank in Hong Kong and they have been aggressively expanding the business across the world in past years. They are currently hiring for a Cyber Security Manager to join their Information Security team. The right candidate has to look after the company's cybersecurity in both application and infrastructure side. S/he has to conduct risk assessments and provide design consultancy. On the other hand, the right candidate also needs to conduct application source code review/static code analysis and verification of false positives. S/he also has to collaborate with IT teams to ensure that IT security controls are embedded in the IT systems and applications, as well as keep abreast of the latest cybersecurity threat landscape, evaluate the potential impact to the bank. Candidates who are open to new challenges will be suitable for the role.
The ideal candidate will process the following requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Over 5 years' experience in IT security and risk management area
- Strong technical or security skills related to IT applications and infrastructure in the financial institution
- Solid experience in cyber security controls and incident handling
- Knowledge and experience in Fintech/ banking is desirable
- Strong knowledge of banking regulations/guidelines relating to cybersecurity and technology risk management
- Possess at least two of the professional qualification such as CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCSP, and CEH
- Experienced in web and mobile application development/penetration testing preferred
- Experienced with cloud security is highly preferred
- Experienced in performing security risk assessment and audits based on industry standards
- Familiar with ISO 27001 ISMS
- Good communication skills in both Cantonese and English
The right candidate will be offered an excellent remuneration package and please click APPLY NOW or call us on +852 3103 4331 if you are interested.