Customer Success Manager - Startup - Strong English
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$360000 - HK$420000.00 per annum|
My client is a leading healthcare solution company. Backed with thorough genetic testing and healthcare specialist, they are a popular choice within the local market. Looking to maintain its client relationship, they are in search of a Customer Success Manager to lead their customer service team.
You will be managing a team of 5 to oversee all customer services function. You will be handling escalation, promoting company's product and building a strong brand image. As a Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 5 customer success executive
- Overseeing all customer services function including inbound call, live chat and email
- Handling inquiries, complaints and escalation to maintain client relationship and brand image
- Coordinating with internal stake holders and external partners to support customer's request
- Maintaining team's morale with training and motivation
- Generating analysis and report to improve services quality and make suggestion to internal departments
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree with at least 5 years of customer service experience with at least 2 years of team leading experience
- Experience within the healthcare industry would be an advantage
- Strong spoken and written English is a MUST
- Passionate, energetic with strong problem solving skills
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 242125.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.