Customer Success Manager - Consumer Tech
|Location:||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong|
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||HK$500000 - HK$720000 per annum|
- Start-up team in Hong Kong
- Leading a team of 5
- Entrepreneurial and collaborative team culture
Our client is a pioneering consumer technology company and is one of the fastest growing companies in Hong Kong with a brand new business model. The company has been partnering with top-tier global technology firms in recent 3 years with business presence across Asia. With the regional business expansion and upscale plan, the company is looking for a Customer Success Manager to support the business expansion plan at this critical time.
You will be responsible for all customer support and enquiries in line with the commercial objective for Asia market. As a Customer Success Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a trusted advisor to customers by understanding their needs and building long term relationships.
- Leading a team and handling overall responsibility for managing the customer enquires
- Communicating with multiple customers throughout the day and ensuring customer's overall satisfaction with the products
- Acting as a connection between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the product features and customer activities
- Providing practical advice to the product team to prioritise development projects and recommend new product features
- Tracking progress and delivering top-notch customer service promptly
- Offering real-time insight and support to client instantly when required
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree and have 6+ years' experience in a Customer Success function in a fast paced environment
- Proven capability in people management with substantial experience in handling real-time enquire online
- Good understanding of the digital or technology trends in consumer space
- Proficiency in English and Traditional Chinese input
- Team player with a solution-oriented and entrepreneurial mentality
- Excellent command of written & spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties, please click on "APPLY NOW" quoting AL231297 or email your CV to Anki.Lau@ambition.com.hk with a resume summary statement. Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.