Customer Service Officer
With long history, our client is one of the leading domestic appliances companies with its quality and innovative products. Today, the company presents in over 30 countries with direct commercial subsidiaries and selling its product globally.
As Customer Service Officer, you will be the main contact person of the distributors of global market. You will be working closely with internal teams including sales, shipping & logistics, procurement and so on. You are responsible for coordinating sales order management, sample request, technical information and complaint handling. Also, you will process customer orders into SAP with accuracy and update customers' forecast plan and monitor stock replenishment. Moreover, to make sure customers' requested ship date can be fulfilled.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience in global customer service background/ experience
- Experience in after-sales order handling/ order fulfilment is a must
- Strong computer skills MS Office - Excel, Word, ERP/SAP
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please contact Mandy Mak on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MM235744.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.