Customer Service Manager - Call Center
My client is one of the largest FMCG multinational company around the globe. With close to 20 billion USD revenue last fiscal year, they are now in search of a Customer Service Manager to manage their call center customer service team and maintain client relationship.
You will be managing a call center with 15 Customer Service Representatives. You will be answering inquiries, handling complaints and maintaining strong client relationships. As a Customer Service Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the call center hotline with 15 Customer Service Representative
- Providing support to subordinates when there's escalations or emergency
- Keeping sustainable human asset development with recruitment, training and discipline
- Maintain call center functionality with productive roster, healthy morale and good team chemistry
- Improving client relationship and encouraging client upsell with company's products
- Monitoring center performance to provide suggestion for overall operation improvements
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Degree holder with at least 2 years of call center management experience and 5 years of customer service experience
- Experience with FMCG companies would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, independent, results oriented and well organized
- Good command of both written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Contact Anson Chan on (852) 3103 4334. APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number AC 239749.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.