Customer Service Executive, Insurance
Our client is an international insurance company with strong presence in APAC region. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a customer service professional to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the regional operation manager, you will be a key member within a multinational team to provide excellent customer services via phone call or emails to answer post-sales inquiries from customers as well as business partners. You will provide operational support for customer enquirers and follow up processing tasks. In addition, you will support business teams as required.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 1 years' experience in customer service / client servicing gained in Insurance firms / Brokerage Companies / IFAs or other financial institutions
- Experience gained in call centre environment would be a plus
- Knowledge of Investment-linked Insurance product (ILAS) will be highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin