Customer Service Executive, Financial Institution
Our client is global financial institutions with strong presence in APAC region. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a customer service professional to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the regional operation manager, you will be one the key members within the team to provide excellent customer services via phone call or emails to answer post-sales inquiries from customers or business partners. You will provide operational support for customer enquirers and follow up processing tasks. In addition, you will provide to business teams as required.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 1 years' experience in customer service / client servicing gained in fund house / bank / insurance firms or other financial institutions
- Experience gained in call centre environment would be a plus
- Knowledge of Investment-linked Insurance product (ILAS) will be highly advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin