Customer Service Executive (call centre), Financial services
Our client is global financial institutions with strong presence in APAC region. As part of continued growth, a unique opportunity has arisen for a customer service professional to join their expanding business.
Reporting to the regional operation manager, you will be one the key members within customer servicing team to provide excellent customer services via phone call or emails to answer post-sales enquiries from customers or business partners. You will provide operational support for customer enquires and follow up processing tasks. In addition, you will provide support to business teams as required.
To qualify, an individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 1 years' experience in customer service / business development gained in fund house/ banking/ insurance firms or other financial institutions
- Knowledge of investment linked product will be a plus
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Contact Monique Yeung on (852) 3103 4339 / firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MY 223126
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only