Customer Relations Manager - Hospitality
|Specialisation:||Sales & Marketing|
|Salary:||Up to HK$600000.00 per annum + bonus|
Our client is a well-established property developer/hospitality group who has a wide portfolio in Hong Kong across commercial office building, residential estates, houses, malls and hotels.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Relations, you will
- represent our client as an initial contact with an aim to mitigate complaint in a timely manner
- supervise the performance of Customer Relationships team
- provide continuous training to staff at all level in delivering excellent customer experience to all our customers
- ensure the developer's interest is always protected
- assist in building a superior brand standard in all upcoming projects
- contribute new ideas for the betterment of customer experience in the group's properties
- work with the various team e.g. Sales, Leasing, Project and Construction Management in planning and implementing the handover of the group's new developments
To qualify, you will have/ be
- Degree in Hotel and Hospitality Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years or above of relevant experience in hotel or customer service field, with at least 5 years at managerial level or above.
- Experience in training and managing hospitality service is a must.
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- A team leader and committed to professional values and integrity.
- Abilities to interact with staff and customers in a flexible, proactive and efficient manner.
Please contact Mavis Chan on (852) 3103 4332 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number MC239468
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.